Mesotherapy is an anti-aging treatment that helps with maintenance of clear, elastic, and transparent skin by injecting hyaluronic acid into dermal layer of the skin with multi syringe that uses negative pressure. Injection of hyaluronic acid maintains the skin to be moisture and more elastic and makes the skin tone brighter.
Dewy, glowing skin, and easier, smoother application of makeup.
- Patients have less burden because it is a non-invasive method.
- Use of multi needle shortens the duration of treatment (15 minutes for the whole face).
- Reduced pain at the time of treatment, enables return to daily life right after treatment.
- Injects chemical into a certain layer of skin – lifting that uses negative pressure.
- Almost no loss of chemical due to accurate injection.
- Excellent effects for wrinkle improvement, whitening, and enhancement of elasticity.
COMMON QUESTION：How many times should I receive Mesotherapy treatments and what are the effects?
Period of treatment is usually in the interval of 2-3 months depending on the status of the skin and effects can be higher than manual treatments because the right amount of hyaluronic acid is injected into an accurate depth. You could see excellent effects in facial wrinkles, neck wrinkles, hand wrinkles, sagging breasts, whitening, moisturizing, and elasticity, etc.
Are their pains at the time of treatment?
It brings you tolerable amount of pain because it uses a very fine tiny Needle. Also, the treatment is safe because vacuum equipment enable the treatment not to go beyond certain depth.